ASTRO CRAFT, INC. acknowledges that Quality is a fundamental element of our business and the keystone of customer satisfaction. It is, therefore, our policy to:
- Consistently provide products that meet or exceed the quality specifications of our customer;
- Deliver products on or before the agreed up delivery dates;
- Actively seek to improve our products, processes and Quality systems;
- Provide resources and training to enable our employees to consistently do their jobs right.
- Astro Craft adheres to a Quality management System that meets the current revisions of ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100: Rev C
- Product quality is monitored throughout the manufacturing processing process.
- Work instructions accompany every order and specify the manufacturing sequence.
- Inspection requirements for sequence are provided for manufacturing.
- Traceability is documented on the Inspection Status Report.
- The In-Process Inspection Report is the record of actual measurements.
- Final Inspection is performed per ACI or customer requirements.
- Shipping and Handling Methods comply with ACI or customer requirements.
- All Company and personal measuring equipment is calibrated traceable to NIST.